“TNCPE delivers training across the state throughout the year, but its biggest educational event is the annual Excellence in Tennessee Conference. I encourage Jones College of Business faculty members to attend this conference,” said Patrick Geho, Associate Professor BCEN and State Director of the TSBDC.
At the conference, national and regional experts and leaders from world-class organizations will provide training on best practices and improvement tools.
To learn more about TNCPE, or the Excellence in Tennessee Conference, please visit www.tncpe.org or call (800) 453-6474.
Conference details are available at www.TNCPE.org/Innovate2011.
A sampling of sessions at the 2011 Excellence in Tennessee Conference:
- Is Baldrige Your Answer to Healthcare Reform?
- Work Systems That Work: Your guide to successful process management
- Six Thinking Hats: An innovation tool for group discussion and parallel thinking
- Vision, Engagement and Strategy: The executive leader's role in continuous improvement
- Achieving 8 Dimensions of Excellence: A pragmatic approach that will strengthen your ability to achieve strategic outcomes